What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A software that makes profiting in Forex as easy as child’s play
- Allowing you to make profits no matter which way the markets are going
- Allowing you to make safe, consistent profits like child’s play
- Allowing you to sit back and watch your trading profits grow
- Providing you the only solution you need to make real money
- Allowing you to earn back your trading losses
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. FX Childs Play Signals scores 83.33/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fxchildsplaysignals.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fxchildsplaysignals.com you’ll also be taken through to fxchildsplaysignals.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)